The Aspire Racing team was in Cincinnati for two days of US Cup CX racing this past weekend, with day one a technical mudfest at Devou Park and day two a fast and furious drag race at Harbin Park. Day 1 saw all three teammates on the podium: Ellen Noble took third in the women’s race, while Spencer Petrov was second in the men’s race and Jeremy Powers was third. On day 2, Ellen took home the win in the C2 field, while the guys had a tough day in the cold conditions.
Up next, the team heads to Louisville for the final US Cup race and for the Pan-American Championships, so stay tuned!
Read more about the Cincinnati races here:
- CXMagazine: Day 2 Women’s Results – 2017 Cincinnati Cyclocross Day 2
- CXMagazine: Day 2 Men’s Results – 2017 Cincinnati Cyclocross Day 2
- CXMagazine: Day 1 Ellen Noble Interview
- Cycling News: Day 2 Men’s Results
- Cycling News: Day 2 Women’s Results
- CXMagazine: Day 1 Women’s Report
- CXMagazine: Day 2 Women’s Results
- CXMagazine: Day 1 Men’s Results
- CXMagazine: Day 2 Women’s Report